In our modern lives, astonishing improvements in technology have now made our ability to connect with our friends and family simple and accessible. Online hypnotherapy is straightforward and effective, no need to travel and you'll be accessing the therapy in the comfort of your own home or office.
At no extra cost, hypnotherapy sessions are conducted using the wonderful online platform of Zoom (other video conferencing platforms are available! Although, I have found Zoom to be the simplest and most reliable).
How do Online Hypnotherapy
Sessions conducted online work exactly as they would do as if we were meeting face-to-face in my therapy room. Wonderfully, however, we can be in totally different locations and therapy can be just as effective. So wherever you are in the world, you can access a fully qualified solution focused hypnotherapist. Just a few clicks on your device and you can start your therapy session via Zoom. Zoom works on most devices and I am very happy to help but if you experience any difficulties we always have other online platforms that can accommodate.
What do you need for
Online Hypnotherapy Sessions?
• A reliable internet and wi-fi connection.
• You can use a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
A phone can be used using a video service too, however, as I use visual resources the small screen can sometimes be difficult to see.
• Your device needs to be positioned where you can see and hear your therapist clearly and so that your therapist can see and hear you.
• Headphones are optional but not essential as most people are happy to use the built in microphone and audio on their device.
It's helpful if you switch off or place any other devices out of the room so as not to distract or disturb you.
• A quiet, comfortable room where you will not be disturbed or distracted.
• A sofa or a bed where you can completely relax. Alternatively a comfortable chair which ideally can be reclined with support to slightly elevate your feet can work too.